Wednesday 13 April 2011

Music Magazine Unique Concepts 


Through analysing my targeted audiences responses to the questionnaires, it is evident that most, 16-24 year olds, who are living within the UK insists on creating and establishing their own unique style/trend. Their individualism is too shown through their personal attitudes to music and their preferred genre of music. Therefore, due to these findings I have decided to design a modern music magazine which would attract and appeal to my specific demographic audience. This concept will be highlighted through the use of contemporary  imagery, such as  the one which will be the focal image o my front cover, and colour scheme which will include bright and bold colours. Demonstrating how it is aimed at a younger age group. I have also decided to use sophisticated language, but also keeping certain conventional language styles similar, for example I have used language that only a younger age group would use them selves and recognize. By doing this I have allowed my Magazine TUNE to fill a gap in the market, acting as a modern and sophisticated music magazine for people of a younger age.

No comments:

Post a Comment