Wednesday 13 April 2011

Questions to ask a Target Audience about my Magazine TUNE

I have described some questions that I will ask my Target Audience while testing the product for the market:
1. Does the concept of a modern music magazine with slightly more sophisticated language appeal to you?
2. Does my colour scheme reflect the style of the magazine?
3. Do you like the manipulation of the image on the front cover?


4. Would you agree that the price is acceptable for the size and design of the magazine?


Response to the Questions 


1. I believe that the magazine TUNE is a good representation of todays youth, successfully representing the targeted age group in a positive way, I also think that the language used through the entirety of the magazine, was well suited to the magazine itself and the content within, furthermore I consider it appealing that the magazine is modern and contemporary, which is shown though the images which are predominant throughout. As it has the right balance, being sophisticated but still appealing to a vibrant and youthful reader. 


2. I consider the colour scheme to be a clear reflection of the magazine, as it is supposed to appeal to a younger target audience and the bright bold colours, such as the orange and florescent pink helps achieve this. 


3. I was attracted to the magazine because of the image on the front cover, it is clear that the magazine will be interesting and stylish. I also think that by using this type of image, it allows the magazine TUNE to appear different to the other opposing music magazines which are too for sale, helping it stand out amongst the others on the shelf. 


4. All though I consider the magazine to be really good, I do not think that £2.50 to be a reasonable price, as it is a weekly magazine it might be a bit too expensive for regular readers to pay each week, however  I think that £2 would e a more reasonable and realistic price, in order to compete against teh other music magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment